Classes begin quarterly in Atlanta and Savannah
Learn to Code in 12 or 24 Weeks
Web development is a high-growth career track, and Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end and back-end technologies.
- Study at the pace that works best for you, with a full-time (12-week) and part-time (24-week) option to choose from.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Georgia Tech Professional Education showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, job matching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
As you embark on this 12- or 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a rigorous curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With an in-person classroom environment and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands on experience in full-stack web development.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and put in the hard work…then our program could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn Market-Driven Skills:
Our full-time and part-time curricula cover front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- C# (ASP.Net)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
- Internet Marketing (Semantic HTML)