Classes begin quarterly in Atlanta
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience.
Data Science Boot Camp Atlanta GA
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
Georgia Tech Data Science and Analytics Boot Camp is committed to preparing learners for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our program focuses on teaching learners the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data analytics and visualization problems.
With convenient evening and weekend hours, you can advance your skillset even if you’re currently employed or in college.
» Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think Georgia Tech Data Science and Analytics Boot Camp might be just the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare—and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
» In-demand skills you’ll gain:
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The data science curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including:
Social Media Mining
Front End Web Visualization
Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
- 24-week program
- Available in Atlanta
- Data science classes are held two weekdays from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.