Classes begin quarterly
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks in Atlanta
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses. Companies everywhere are in need of tech-savvy marketers, and by learning digital marketing in Georgia, you can qualify for these in-demand roles — online marketing programs can help you become a competitive candidate in as little as 18 weeks.
Georgia Tech Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient weekday sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
Get a Paid Micro-Internship
Take your job-readiness to the next level. Gain valuable professional experience with a paid micro-internship while still enrolled in the boot camp program. These short-term, paid client assignments are made possible through our exclusive partnership with Parker Dewey, a platform pioneer in providing equitable access to micro-internships.
Take advantage of exclusive micro-internships and:
- Gain valuable real-world experience
- Build your professional resume and portfolio
- Generate income during boot camp
- Gain access to an exclusive network of potential employers
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
All great digital marketing strategies start with an understanding of the fundamentals. You can choose to partake in an online Marketing Fundamentals pre-course that includes:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Objectives
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Competitive Research
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive digital marketing curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Data Strategies
- Digital Marketing for Different Business Models
- Customer Journeys
- Digital Funnels
- Content Strategy
- Organic Social Media
Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Automation
- Paid Search Advertising and Analytics
- Display Advertising and Analytics
- Paid Social Media Advertising and Analytics
- Retargeting and Audience Building
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Domain Authority
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How to Apply to the Digital Marketing Boot Camp
- Submit Form. Fill out the contact form and select the program you’re interested in to request more information.
- Interview and Application. A member of the admissions team will connect with you to discuss program details and answer any questions you may have. Then, you will fill out a short application.
- Assessment. Complete a basic multiple-choice critical thinking and problem-solving assessment. No prior industry knowledge is required.
- Enrollment. Once you are accepted into the data science boot camp, you will determine which financial option is right for you. Secure your seat by signing your enrollment agreement and paying your deposit.
Become a Digital Marketer in Atlanta, Georgia
By the time you complete Georgia Tech Digital Marketing Boot Camp, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more.
- Design and develop websites that perform well in search rankings and drive customer engagement.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
What Is the Job Outlook for Digital Marketers?
Digital marketing is an incredibly dynamic field that is growing at record pace. Just take a look at these projections for digital marketing specialist roles through 2030:
- A 20 percent increase in digital marketing specialist positions (Burning Glass Technologies™)
- 18,949 open digital marketing jobs annually (The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
For those in Georgia, the news gets even better. Burning Glass ranks Georgia in the top 10 states for digital marketing specialist demand in the U.S. And, with a median annual salary of $55,000 (bearing in mind that salaries vary by individual), Georgia’s digital marketing specialists are in an excellent position to take advantage of positive career trajectory and salary growth potential as they build their digital marketing skills further.
In addition, according to CareerOneStop, companies such as Deloitte, Salesforce.com, Honeywell, Robert Half, and Concentrix are all searching for digital marketing specialists in the Atlanta Metro area. So, get ready to start preparing for your digital marketing career today!
- 18-week program
- Classes held three weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Full-Time December 12, 2022
- Part-Time October 17, 2022
- Part-Time In-Person October 17, 2022
- Part-Time November 28, 2022
- Part-Time November 14, 2022
- Part-Time December 12, 2022
- Part-Time December 12, 2022